- 3 computer labs, each equipped with:
- 15-20 workstations;
- multimedia projector and screen;
- a laser printer assigned to the laboratory;
- MS Office suite.
- 1 laboratory for conference interpreting equipped with: 12 booths and 8 desktops for interpreters, SANAKO software for recording, as well as a multimedia projector and a screen.
- 1 POLYCOM HD videoconferencing terminal (HDX) purchased for the Virtual Classroom e-learning training programme for translators, which is run together with the Directorate‑General for Interpretation of the European Commission and the European Parliament.
Operating systems: 23 laptops running on Windows 10; multilingual versions of MS Office are also installed.
Some of the commercial software licenses we have:
- 45 licences for SDL Trados Studio 2015/2019/2021;
- 45 licences for memoQ (latest memoQ versions);
- DejaVu; OmegaT, Memsource Cloud;
- specialised software for audiovisual translation (EZ Titles);
- Adobe InDesign; Camtasia; HyperSnap;
- ApSic XBench; QA Distiller.
Students have 24/7 access to the e-learning platform Pegaz, based on the Moodle system (pegaz.uj.edu.pl).
Thanks to the Chair's close cooperation with CAT tool distributors, students receive licence keys to full versions of commercial software, such as memoQ every year. This enables them to develop technological competence at home and at their own pace.